baby I've got your number
and I know that you've got mine
you know that I call you
I call you many times
you can call me, baby
you ca call me anytime
you gotta call me
give me one reason to stay here
and I'll turn my back around
give me one reason to stay here
and I'll turn my back around
[...]
this fool, how can love you
and give you what you need
yes, this fool how can love you
yeah and give you what you need
but I'm to old to go teasing you around
wasting my precious energy
this fool, how can love you
and give you what you need
yes, this fool how can love you
yeah and give you what you need
but I'm to old to go teasing you around
wasting my precious energy
[...]
I told you that I love you
and there ain't no more to say