Web Analytics

Down!

Los Bravos: Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxjxkcFkIc

La transcripción es mía, así que faltan cachos, jeje

down... down...

too late,
there's nothing you can do for me
it's much too late
so don't you try to rescue me
just let me go
now, I don't need your sympathy
watch me go down, down, down falling in love..

I couldn't save myself
'cos there just wasn't time
I'm knokin'on the shelf
I was doin' fine
I didn't need a helping hand
to shell me on my way
but now i'm falling down, down, down
down, falling, falling, down

tears -------
I don't know what you said
but nothing matters anymore
there's nothing I can do
but blame it all on you
and hope it get you to
so we can both go falling down
falling in love

too late!
there's nothing you can do for me,
it's much too late!
so don't you try to rescue me,
just let me go!
no, I don't need your sympathy,
watch me go down, down, down, falling in love.

I couldn't save myself
'cos there just wasn't time
I'm knokin' on the shelf
and I was doin' fine
I didn't need a helping hand
to send me on my way
but now i'm falling down, down, down
down, falling, falling, down


tears -------
I don't know what you said
but nothing matters anymore
there's nothing I can do
but blame it all on you
and hope it get you to
so we can both go falling down
falling in love

too late

there's nothing you can do for me:
I'm falling down

there's nothing you can do for me:
I'm falling down
...